What is Fetal Medicine?
Fetal Medicine is a branch of Medicine where fully trained experts
- Evaluate ,assess and take care of fetus (Unborn baby) with the help of most advanced sonography machines ,genetic investigations and latest medical knowledge about fetus .
- Intervene and treat the fetus wherever and whenever required
- Guide obstetricians (Doctors who deliver the fetus) for complete plan of action wherever required
- Thoroughly counselling (explaining parents )about sonography, report ,problems and plan of action
- And ultimately improving perinatal outcome (outcome of new born baby) and thus strengthening of society